Front of House Assistant
The Living Rainforest is looking for a dynamic, energetic and customer focused team member required to work full time, 5 out of 7 days per week on a flexible rota, including weekends.
As a member of our Front of House team you will be working as part of a welcoming team providing front of house services to the general public at The Living Rainforest, an attraction centre where visitors can experience the sights, sounds and smells of a lush tropical rainforest environment.
The successful candidate will be required to work primarily in our shop, café and front entrance.
- Welcoming customers at the front entrance
- Preparing and serving a varied menu including hot and cold food
- Serving tea and coffee
- Serving customers and till operations
- Dealing with customer queries
- Stock rotation in our Shop
- Cash Handling
The ideal candidate will;
- Live locally or have transport arranged as we are not on the public transport routes.
- Be flexible and organised
- Have some previous customer service experience
To apply, please send your CV to Robyn, HR, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Due to the popularity of some vacancies, if we haven’t contacted you back within 28 days, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.