SummerFest 2022 - Apply to be a Green Market exhibitor!
How to apply to be a Green Market exhibitor (Fridays only)
We are interested in hearing from anyone who wants to be a Green Market stallholder and help us celebrate nature conservation and sustainable living.
Please submit your application using the form below ASAP.
In keeping with the ethos of the Living Rainforest and Trust for Sustainable Living, preference will be given to local craftspeople, eco-entrepreneurs and other exhibitors/stallholders with positive links to nature conservation or sustainable living.
Applicants should receive confirmation of receipt within 5 working days. After reviewing your application, we will confirm whether you have been successfully allocated a space. Spaces are limited and applications will be assessed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Living Rainforest will create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for visitors and exhibitors to celebrate nature conservation and sustainable living.
- The Living Rainforest will promote the SummerFest of Conservation & Sustainable Living widely on its website and social media channels (including over 13,000 followers).
- Each exhibitor will receive a complimentary cup of coffee or tea on Green Market days plus free entry to the Living Rainforest’s tropical glasshouses for a maximum 2 people per exhibit/stall.
- A limited supply of display tables is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Living Rainforest regrets that it is unable to accept responsibility for exhibitors’ property.
- Exhibitors will be able to arrive from 9am daily to set up. Additional details will be provided to successful applicants in due course.
Dates and cost to secure your exhibit space
The SummerFest Green Market will take place each Friday (i.e. August 5/12/19/26). Exhibitors are kindly requested to indicate which Fridays they wish to attend.
To secure an exhibit table space, successful applicants will be asked to pay a one-off administration fee of £15 per day, or £37.50 for 3 days, or £45 for 4 days. (Note: each table space is 6 feet long.)