Apply to be a Green Jobs & Careers Fair exhibitor!
How to apply to be a Green Jobs & Careers Fair exhibitor (18 Aug)
We are currently inviting applications from companies, organisations, eco-entrepreneurs and education institutions wishing to be exhibitors at our Green Jobs & Careers Fair on Thursday 18th August, as part of Summerfest (1-31 August 2022).
Please submit your application using the form below ASAP.
In keeping with the ethos of the Living Rainforest and Trust for Sustainable Living, preference will be given to companies, organisations, eco-entrepreneurs and education institutions seeking to promote green jobs and careers and to contribute positively to the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (e.g. through jobs and careers related to biodiversity protection, green energy, climate justice and sustainable living).
Applicants should receive confirmation of receipt within 4 working days. After reviewing your application, we will confirm whether you have been successfully allocated a space. Spaces are limited and applications will be assessed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Living Rainforest will create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all exhibitors to promote green jobs and careers to its visitors, including visitors to the month-long Summerfest of Conservation & Sustainable Living which will be taking place in the Human Impact Building and elsewhere on site throughout August.
- The Living Rainforest will promote the Green Jobs & Careers Fair as a key event in the Summerfest of Conservation & Sustainable Living calendar – promotion will occur widely on the Living Rainforest website and social media channels (including over 13,000 followers).
- Each exhibitor will receive a complimentary cup of coffee or tea plus free entry to the Living Rainforest’s tropical glasshouses for a maximum 2 people per exhibit/stall.
- A limited supply of display tables is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Living Rainforest regrets that it is unable to accept responsibility for exhibitors’ property.
- Exhibitors are kindly requested to arrive from 9am to set up. Additional details will be provided to successful applicants in due course.
Dates and cost to secure your exhibit space
The Green Jobs & Careers Fair will take place on Thursday 18 August from 10am to 4pm.
To secure an exhibit table space, successful applicants will be asked to pay a one-off administration fee of £15. (Note: each table space is 6 feet long.)