Join us throughout August as we celebrate nature conservation and sustainable living.
Take part in a host of indoor and outdoor activities, including…
- Immerse yourself in our amazing tropical glasshouses with Rainforest Tours (guided Mon-Sat, or self-guided daily)
- Enjoy fascinating plant or animal talks or animal feeding sessions (Mon-Sat)
- Browse the stalls and chat with budding eco-entrepreneurs at our weekly Green Market (every Friday)
- Explore planet-friendly employment opportunities at the Green Jobs Fair, including opportunities to work with the Living Rainforest and Trust for Sustainable Living (18 August)
- Don’t miss the Sustainable Futures exhibit in the Human Impact Building (daily)
- Meet Special Guests and learn about their inspiring personal journeys (see Events calendar for dates)
- Enjoy indoor/outdoor activities
- Savour our delicious new Summerfest menu
- Attend a Bee Workshop linked to a live hive of bees! (Aug 2/4/11)
- Participate in range of fun Children’s Activities (Mon-Sat)
- Help us celebrate the official opening of our Caiman Exhibit, post-Covid!
- Get inspired by local conservation efforts including the beautiful River Kennet and amazing local moths
- and much more
Stay tuned for further Summerfest news and announcements!