As part of the Summer Festival of Conservation and Sustainable Living…
Don’t miss the wonderful Green Market this weekend (August 2, 3 & 4) at the Living Rainforest.
Entry to the Green Market and the Living Rainforest cafe and gift shop are free. (Normal admission charges apply for entry to the Living Rainforest tropical houses.)
The Green Market features local craftspeople and makers including:
- Little B (Aug 2/3/4)
- Born Again Bohemia (Aug 2/4)
- Toothbrush Fairy (Aug 2)
- Heartwood (Aug 2/3)
- Roly Poly (Aug 2/3)
- PosyLondon (Aug 2/3/4)
- Isabella’s Trinkets (Aug 4)
- Lovely Happy Things (Aug 2/3/4)
- Jewellery by Emma Roy (Aug 2/3/4)
- Emporio Green Army (Aug 2/3/4)
- Reusable Nappies (Aug 2/3)
- Tropics (Aug 2/3/4)
- Frankie and Ruby’s (Aug 4)
- Lonely Lentil (Aug 4)
- The Bag UK (Aug 3/4)
- Collins Candles (Aug 2)
- Waney Edge Wood (Aug 2/3/4)
Includes demonstration workshops by Green Market stallholders including Born Again Bohemia (2, 3 & 4 Aug) and Heartwood (2 & 3 Aug) and Roly Poly (2 & 3 Aug).
We hope to see you there!