October Half-Term: MAD SCIENCE
Enjoy some mad science fun at the Living Rainforest this October Half-Term (25 Oct – 2 Nov).
Our seasonal holiday events programme includes:
- ‘mad science’ presentations or demonstrations
- children’s activity sheets & activities
- guided tours of our three rainforest glasshouses, with added Halloween links
- daily animal feeds or talks
- rainforest music workshops (Thursday & Friday)
Many of the events are linked to Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) themes – so come have fun while learning about the science behind the ‘madness’!