Summer Festival of Conservation & Sustainable Living - Apply to be an exhibitor!
How to apply to be an exhibitor
We are interested in hearing from anyone who wants to help us celebrate conservation and sustainable living this summer.
Please submit your application using the form below ASAP (before Thursday June 27).
In keeping with the ethos of the Living Rainforest and Trust for Sustainable Living, preference will be given to exhibitors (including craftspeople, stallholders, performers and practitioners) with inspiring stories or approaches to nature conservation or sustainable living.
Applicants should receive confirmation of receipt within 5 working days. After reviewing your application, we will confirm whether you have been successfully allocated a space. Spaces are limited and applications will be assessed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Living Rainforest will create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for visitors and exhibitors to celebrate nature conservation and sustainable living.
- The Living Rainforest will promote the Summer Festival of Conservation & Sustainable Living on its website and social media channels (including 10,000+ followers).
- Each exhibitor will receive a complimentary cup of coffee or tea on exhibit days plus free entry to the Living Rainforest’s tropical glasshouses (for a maximum 2 people per exhibit).
- A limited supply of display tables is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Living Rainforest regrets that it is unable to accept responsibility for exhibitors’ property.
- Exhibitors will be able to arrive from 9am daily to set up. Additional details will be provided to successful applicants in due course.
Dates and cost to secure your exhibit space
The Summer Festival will take place over the entire month of August, from Thurs 1st to Sat 31st August.
To secure an exhibit space, successful applicants will be asked to pay a one-off administration fee of £15 per table (max. length 6′) or exhibit.