The Living Rainforest Sustainability Fayres 2023 application form
How to apply
Please submit your application using the form below.
Fayre dates and prices
• Weds 12 April (Easter Fayre)
• Sun 24 September (Autumn Fayre)
• Sat 25 November (Christmas Fayre)
There is no cost to exhibit. A refundable deposit will be charged (£9/day) and refunded following attendance on the scheduled days.
The following types of sustainability-related exhibitors are warmly encouraged to apply
• Sustainability goods & services
• Sustainability info & awareness raising
• Green jobs & volunteering opportunities
• Sustainable market stallholders
• Refillable market
• Children’s eco-activities
• Applicants should receive confirmation of receipt within 3 working days. After your application is reviewed, we’ll confirm whether you have been successfully allocated a space. Spaces are limited and applications are assessed on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Once confirmed, payment of your deposit must be made within a week of confirmation to guarantee your spot.
• In keeping with the ethos of the Living Rainforest and Trust for Sustainable Living, preference will be given to exhibitors with a strong sustainability ethos & credentials.
• The Living Rainforest will advertise the Sustainability Fayres widely to its visitors (including 15,000+ followers on Facebook, Twitter and E-newsletter) and create a warm & welcoming atmosphere for exhibitors in its Human Impact Building.
• Each exhibitor will receive complimentary hot drinks on the days they exhibit, plus free entry to the Living Rainforest glasshouses (applies to a maximum of 2 exhibitors).
• A limited number of tables (max 6ft long) are available on a first come, first served basis (please contact us for further details). Chairs will be supplied by the venue.
• Stallholders should arrive at 9am to set up. The fair will be open to the public from 10:00 am to 4 pm.